Friday, October 17, 2008

-[CHaLLeNgiNG]- sTUpiD sIcK-

Everyday is a brand new day...and of course it is also a chalenging day for me...it seems like war for me...and each day it is getting more and more busy...heheee...now just 12.25am..and my eyes is just half way open...lol..and the worst is...i already sick for two weeks liao...cough and flu...u know,the whole office is full of my virus ...my colleague said wanna send me to DR LIM WENG CHEONG to 'format'...hahaaa...i think she's too into bout computer...format me pula...add on,my office got extra sound effect...LOL...guess what??of course the sound is from my nose la...kek si me...didnt go see doctor also...first,after i see,i also cant get to eat the medicine during working hours...u know la..the coughing and flu medicine can caused patient feel very sleepy..just like now...i just ate the medicine 45 minutes ago...lol..okla..night...
A BETTER TOMORROW

No comments: