Tuesday, October 28, 2008

-[GeT BaCK] bUT...]-

I really feel so dilemma...u know why?hmm...ok...is between me and Yeh....and Darren...since my blog now is so private...so nevermind la...i will straight forward here...Luilui and Quinn...dont tell anyone k if u read it..
Before Yeh said wanna get back,me and Darren is on our way...and so far i knew Yeh always want me back...and he said he changed and knew how to appreciate me well than others caused he and me had gone through many things...this also right larrr...and he somemore said after 2 years of break,he really know what he really want....okok..back to Darren's part...
I knew he got feeling with me...just that he really slow...he's taking a slow move...sometimes called me baby,dear,misss u...and keep saying that i'm his girlfriend when we go out together...but we never hold hands..except once in cinema...frankly speaking,i do feel comfortable when i'm with him...maybe of his age..mature people always know how to care more..and he's not young anymore..i was thinking if i really with him...atfer dating 2 or 3 years,he will said wanna marry liao...caused already 30 liao..hahaa...that time i belum habis study also...haiz...dont know la...but he always will ask me out...this few weeks i keep refused to go out with him...caused Yeh already want me back...
Whether wanna give Yeh a chance or not i also dont know....moreover my parent like him so much,and his parent sayang me alot too...Sunday time, after me and his parents finished shopping in Tesco,we went to ate malay laksa,nor...the one at Taman Ciku one...very nice de...u know so ngam,i saw Darren's car turning in.i so kincheong,my heart beats fast..he really stop there and 'da pao' laksa and next to his seat there's a gal... and really ngam,our car just park near to where he stop..so if i wanna go to the car,have to past his...and cant escape,he saw me...so i just smile and hi...and i knew he keep looking looo.after that i felt so uncomfortable..after 10 mins,he message me...according to his message,he never ask me who is the guy beside me,he just keep on explaining who is the gal next to him...he said just friend...then today,he ask me out,i refused,so he thought i angry...haiz...i really dont know what he want...if he dont care,why he wanna explain to me,but he never ask me...what is he thinking?hmm.....
And now,decided to get back with him..slowly lo...since he still working in KL mah...slowly....i think our parents and him is the most happy de...i dont mean i'm not happy...just feel normal lo...maybe last time get back alot of times d gua...hahahaa...he said he wont want to break anymore...and he start to plan for future...he said is our future...atleast he got think of it la...not like last time...is true he getting more mature...dont know la...see how loo...am so teruk right?LOL...

No comments: