Wednesday, October 01, 2008

-RAYA DAY-

HAPPY RAYA DAY....
LOL....hehee.i woke up so early in the morning...u know why?caused having breakfast with my beloved parents..
I met few people...and i met MR.Sim too...my secondary maths sir!!!.sitting right behind my back...he still as cute as last time..and i told my mummy that ,'this sir very good de..last time in class i always sleep and he wake me up by saying my white horse prince is here'....wakakaka...
Today Raya...dont know wanna go where...Jusco and Island sure jamn like hell...hmm..will be meeting my chicky gang this few days...caused they.are.back!!..still missed out one sexy Rhou....have to wait till Nov only can get to see her d...miss you la gal...later i wanna trim song...and continue my MM and wanna watch my TVB drama....lol...if only i got no function lar...hehhee..feel like wanna go sing K leh...but my throat...still pain...no voice...aahhhaa.hmm..okla...iwanna do my things first...
CHAO

No comments: