Sunday, October 12, 2008

-UpDaTes-

Almost one week ler only i got time for my blog....sad...this few days really busy...busy with work work work....morning and also night..especially the one in the morning....DAMN!!..i cant deny that it is easy sap sap water...caused it is not...although now they hired a new clerk to shared some part of my job,i still feel so busy as last time...seems like nothing different....after the new gal handle i need to follow up...or double check..haiz...if she did any mistake i'm the one who get scold..=.=""" where got like this one...
Now my lady boss separated our jobs...so the computer service part she handle included WARRANTY!!!Thank GOD...you know the warranty thingy really make me headache...frankly speaking,before that i got so much things to handle and i only got very little time for warranty...i got no time for chasing the supplier..and the worst is too many things stuck in my hard disk brain..caused me forget it sometimes...i admit is my mistake but...before u put the blame on me,u also have to think mah..before the new gal is here,i handle from the head till the tail..add on,sometimes lady boss not in i HANDLE semua leh....sad...Now the new gal is here,i past some of my job to her already...wow...sounds happy right?..in the other way,lady boss said she wanna teach me HER part...in case when she's not in,i can 'gao dim' all the invoices and creditor....and she keep on repeating how important is the invoices la.if lost i bare la..bla bla bla..IT MAKES ME FEEL STRESS MAN!!!
And i started to felt my shoulder is very heavy...so decided to give up GOLD....when discuss with my parents....they keep nagging...this and that...said easy money also cant make it...cant work long..cant stand the working problems....haizz....daddy mummy..your daughter just felt damn damn tired and tried to voice out or condemned in front of you..i just need some console or advice then will do mah...not really wanna stop also...sad....i thought they understand me but..haiz...now i really know who's the one that really understand ourself...answer is...MYSELF..end up lying on my bed and tears flowing...actually the tears content, TIRED,STRESS and SPEECHLESS....
Anyway,tomorrow is Sunday leh....my happy day...wanted to go Dr. Lim tomorrow but Sunday half day nia till 1pm...dont know in time bo...just see how..and night wanna bring my parents go eat some seafood....yummy..hehee....*wink*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

当你快乐,沙滩上有四行脚印…
当你悲伤,沙滩上有两行脚印…
因为
当你快乐,我陪着你
当你悲伤,我背着你
所以

你一定要快乐,因我背不动你