Thursday, October 23, 2008

-[cHaNgES]-

Hmm..i had changed my blog to permission...that means,if u wanna read it,must have my permission first...hahhaa...cause i dont even know who are reading my blog..actually bout this i dont really mind la..hehee..but i see all so sellfish...so i mar learnt lo..hehee...good also la...so from now i can write whatever i want...so Luilui and Quinn will know more lo...let them pat a bit..heeehe...kidding...so now i can fel free to write what i want..
Haiz...this few weeks...sick and busy working...no time for my MM,for my movie and for my blog too...u see,no updates...sad...hehee...tonight till here first...cause i wanna finish up my MM and continue my Mooncake Resonance as soon as possible....now i seems like chasing the time....NOT ENOUGH TIME!!!..

No comments: