Tuesday, October 14, 2008

-[BLuR] mE-

Nowadays keep on busy with my work nia...dont have the time for my own also...i sure busy when i'm in office de...got sooo many things to do...now the system change a bit d,getting even worst..more busy like hell..and most of the things i left for the new gal to do...caused she's hired to shared part of my job...hahhaaa..then i'm hired to share half of my lady boss's job and my own part job...HELLL...but nevermind lar..can train myself in handling so many things,can get more experience...
Today suddenly Elven nudge me...then we chat...so long never chat with him d,then after the updates,he was so surprised that i can work in office...lol..i can ok...altho am a active one...lol...now me and him can chat like ever before...good...everyone happy.he somemore said i can go his restaurant to take my lunch..hahhaa...paiseh la..he said since so near...lol...btw,i know he missed his son so much...Gambateh ba...*wink*
And to myself,ofcourse if there's little problem ,that's great...i wanna cut down or avoid all those unneccesary problemss..and wanna avoid those misunderstanding...i really got no time to handle semua..now my time is for my parents,myself and for my friends...when i wanna be alone,i reallly wish too...i can rest,i can watch my movie and do wat i want...other than that,once awhile hangout with my friends...i cant too often cause it really tiring me....even now i seldom contact Racheal...i know she's ok and fine then can ler...miss her so much...
Okla...wanna sleep ler...SOOOoo sien....good night loo...muacksss

No comments: