Thursday, February 05, 2009

-[5 MiNutES]-

Today after class i need to go open Public Bank acc...for the ptptn..so troublesome...what to do,and tomorrow another trouble day...need to go old town to take my acc booklet..haiz..
When i walked to cafeteria..guess what i saw?hmm....someone playing ping pong!!hahaaa...and when i walked past i said i wanna play...but i have to done my things first...so is really just walk past..but when i walk back,they really give me play ler...so pai seh...two guys playing there..and i dunno why i so daring ask for play...maybe i really cant tahan d when i see ping pong...so long never play d...missed it so much...so i do play...hahhaaa...for 5 mins...*actually more than that* hahahaa...and i'm sweating k...add on the stupid cafeteria so damn hot...cant they fix the fan lower or fix more fan??? WTH...
After having my lunch there then i took bus back to my hostel...what a hot campus!! so sick of it..anyhow,most of my friends back on this weekend but not me...cause mond off mah...but i cant get to back la...Sat got class...then have to back here by mond...so rush for me...so rather forget it..sorry guys,i promised i will try to back hometown more often..but i cant make it...sometimes i just feel the time very rush...will try to meet u guys when i back k...miss ya..miss cozze, miss latte, miss hot honey, miss nan ren nv ren, miss pool and miss everything...this time i back din go also...sad.

No comments: