Monday, February 09, 2009

-[THANKS]dear.. muacks-

Thanks dear for accompany me for this boring days...anyhow,tomorrow another boring day..pity dear...i know u very tired ler..but still thanks...
Last night we went to Tanjung Malim to find his friend Alan...haha...Alan...cute guy..so far leh...tell us 30mins...get cheated by him d...but luckily we go his place la...if he come here even worst..Kampar got nothing,and later on after drink he had to drive all the way back home alone and in dizzy situation.even dangerous...hehee..so we had our supper there...ANDDDDDD...dear,dont ever tease me with how i use chopstick OR i dont know how to use chopstick laaaa....always tell ur friend and make me paiseh nia...and i dont realised u noticed my small act..hahaa...always wanna catch my malu things nia...and keep saying 'tian ji' everytime i wanna eat..erghhh!! punch you if you wanna eat i can accompany u ma..no need like this bully me..=(.but cannot force me to eat with u..haha.. will bully u back if i got chance bleakk...hahaaa..


siao kia for strepsil
LOL
muacks

No comments: