Thursday, February 05, 2009

-[VOMIT] CNY-hahha

Alright!
After all and now i'm back to Kampar...really enjoy during CNY...so happy to see my lovely parents..thanks dear for fetching me home and accompany me during CNY..and for sure there's happy and sad things happened..for the sad one i think no need to mention once again here..cause i rather forget bout it...and for the happy one is i really can feel how dear care for me....i dont know how's future,but at least now i can feel it...fetch me back from so far....bring me here eat there eat cause know that i'm going eat nothing in Kampar...and before i back here after CNY,dear bought me a pack of medicine...got flu la,fever la,cough la,antibiotik la,sorethroat la....alot..and this is what i cant imagine he can do this to me...hahaa...and even his friend dont believe he will do this things.he bring me go eat bak kut teh with his fren the day before i left...hahaa.i remember what happened that day...funny..LOL.miss u dear.
Ok..and during CNY i do visit my office!!my ex-colleague asked me go.hhahaaa..and i still can get angpao for the opening day...lol...my boss gave me..sure la..so good eh worker where to find..*AHEMM*..he hope i work for him lerr...hahaaa...and all of them miss me so much..LOL..last time always scolded them,and luckily now still ok..hehee..last time work ma,sure serious la...luckily they understand..lalalallaa..quite happy actually...
And i ate steamboat till wanna vomit d...from day eve then the following daysssss...listen nia also can vomit..hahaa..my aunty each one pic one day...and my house is on Chor Sam..and not forgetten my bro's friends..every year will be here and sure not excluded this year..haha...miss my lovely bro so much...but is ok...2 more xmas he wil be here then...fast fast pass...wanna hug my kor kor when i see him...yea...



miss my kor kor
carmen love ya

No comments: