Wednesday, February 18, 2009

-[VERY THE MALU]-

Aiksss....why it seems like i always did something very malu ehh.....today also...just now attending the PM time...OMG...'hou yu' lorr....today they have presentation...so ok...the first group present....and when it reached the conclusion part...when the gal is talking halfway,my friend who sit infront of me did something very nonsense....and me from behind say my friend,'你很无聊' - in kantonis...and when i said this word,suddenly the surrounding very quiet,so my word eems like very clear and the gal talking infront is like,'huh'...then everyone is looking at me....am soooooo shameful......so malu...i take my scarf and cover myself..evryone is like laughing...erggggghhhhhhhh...sad.and when we have break,i do apologizes to the group that present just now..try to explain..and luckily they know i'm not talking bout them...thank GOD....really malu la....*sob*sob*

No comments: