Wednesday, February 18, 2009

-[FUNNY JOKE] ACTING-

LOL...hmm....damn funny...i supposed to update yesterday..but seems like i dont have the time..yesterday is really funny..me and chuan yu acting like what nie...hahaa...we have to act i just knew him in the cafeteria,and he approached me using eng...this is our begining..hahaa..we do so just to 'play a fool' on one person..is a guy...i heard alot ppl dont like him..so do i..hahaa...actually i dont know him la..just he always like to find chance to talk to me...and so ngam,he know chuan yu,and chuan yu is talking to me..so he's like keh si keh si come and talk to chuan yu...then keh si keh si introduce...=.="""...betul betul swt..and...hahaa..he thought i dunno hokkien..and used hokkien to talked to chuan yu bout me...hahaa..and i need to act i dont understand,by right i understand what he said.and wanna laugh out also can...wah laoo...tahan man!!!u thought easy ah...hahaha..and i heard he said to yu in hokkien,'nor,this pretty gal lo,i told u before de...gave me indian gal num...very pretty in PR de...eh,u faster faster take num from her then give me la...chance is here d...dont waste la...' hahaa...this is what he said in hokkien which he thought i dont understand and i need to tahan laugh..ergghhhhh...difficult to act man...hahahaa
After he go away,me and chuan yu laugh out loud...damn it...lol...he's like sor zai infront of us nie...hahaaa...and the worst part is...he believe leh i just know chuan yu...hahaaa..that means my acting skill still ok la...hahaa..really funny.LOL

No comments: