Friday, February 06, 2009

-[DONE] Malu-

FUHHhh...i get my things done already.so happy..and not as bad as i think..i actually very lucky caused XJiun drop me over old town...so i can save up the taxi cost and also my energy...thanks girl..*wink*
p/s:please improve your driving skill gal..DANGEROUSSS...hahaa

And this morning something shame happened...to me..OH GOSH!! malu...in the lecturer class communication,we actually sit in a group,so i'm away from where i sit,and i left my belonging there..around 10 something..suddenly..'爱我别走,如果你说你不爱我,不要听见你真的说出口,在给我一点温柔..'...then the guy next group started to sing along...and OOPpsss!!then i ran up and shut off...'SORRY,IS MY ALARM'...and they are laughing when they know am the one ....malu nia...carmen,please bang to the wall hahahhaaa..


No comments: