Sunday, February 22, 2009

-[UnCoNtrOLLeD]-

I've suffered last whole week...i got a big big ulcer in my mouth...causing my lips swell like 'lap cheong'...so sad...it's pain k...and no mood to eat also..maggie maggie nia...and today,it's more better than before...i think it will fully cure in this 3 days....that day i forgot to buy med as i promised dear to do so...he scolded me so fierce...OMG...sorry la...really forget ma...and actually i planned to back this coming weekend...cause my chinese lect will canceled his sat class...which means i only need to attend comm. skills...so i planned to skip it,so i can back on thurs night till sunday....so happy...i called and told mummy bout it...but it seems like things is not controlled by me...i was so happy on fri and it turned me down the next day...
When i attended comm. skills on sat,my lect told us that there will be midterm next week...NEXT WEEK!!!!ergghhhh....i wanna back man...WHAT THE ....the test took only half an hour...and i cant back hometown just because of that half hour...damn cilaka...
But i believe that when a bad news hit on u,there will good news waiting for u too...hahaa...i heard there's public holiday on 9th March...it's monday...hahaa...so,i hope if wanna replace that monday class,replace on thurs..then i can back on thurs till monday lerrr...so many days..happy loo..i hope this will not disappointed me anymore...*pray hard*
Really wish to go back neh....miss my daddy mummy so much...And this week i will be very very busy for my assignment and my midterm...hahaa...jia you ba carmen..

No comments: