Sunday, February 15, 2009

-[Nothing] can be change-

Feel like wanna note down something...ok..Elven is back from Japan...and he called me just now and sounds like not happy.i was surprised the person he called is me when he's down...and he tell me bout his family prob..i understand his situation...but what to do..hey,just think of ur son then everything will be ok...ur son so cute..hahaa...geram nia..i dont care,i wanna hug him when he's in Malaysia...*blekk*and give time to your wife....i believe she will change someday...someday la...patient k..from the first day u chosen her,then u must give her whatever in her life including time...and if got anything u still can find me wor...LOL..
Elven told me he very regret....regret knowing his wife,regret further his study in Japan and regret everything...but things already happened,so one of the way is have to face it...he said he still like me,but really cannot together...that's why he very sad.and asked me is a must for me to attend his wedding dinner on Sept,if his wife decide to come back on June...dont worry...am sure she will back with Reno for u..anyhow,you are still his daddy mah..he said he still can feel jealous when see me with other guy...yea,i admit last time he chase me before...but i rejected.when he said,'i still love u,but nothing i can do to be with u,i very regret'.....this sentense makes me awake....in life..we really cannot take a wrong step..then u wil be regret forever...like him,what he can do now is...work hard to give his son a better life,hope his wife change to care him more,and have a happy family time..nothing he can do except face the fact....jia you ba Elven....u can do it...best wishes for you..and thanks for your love ya...from now you should put your love more on your wife and son...me got other people will love...dont worry..*pai seh*..hehee....i will be your shoulder if you need it...
And dont forget my mushroom soup when i back ya...hahahaa...

No comments: