Wednesday, May 20, 2009

-[ CONSIDER ] ing -

Just now viewed my friendster...Aweng CK models drop me a message...asking me am i interested to join his model agency or not...those freelancer job...he said since i do freelancer job before..hmmm...then i viewed all photos..then suddenly my past modelling memory past by my mind...actually i keep thinking 'is it ok if i continue my modelling field?'...hmm...then will be very busy..now most of my time is in Kampar..accepting the freelancer job also can earn money..last time caused of some reason, so i stop my modelling field...actually i feel it is a waste...cause since am still young...and should try everything since young...takkan wanna try it when old meh...as long as i keep fit, then keep my outlook in good condition then will be ok....hmm...dunno how lerr...
But all this still in consider-ing...but will try when there's a chance....dont wanna waste my 'qing chun'...'am i still capable to do it?' ..'am i still have the power to handle it?'...all sort of question is in my mind...anyway,will 'jian bu zhou bu'....depends lerr...*wink*
Just really miss those time...having cat walk on the runaway...posting left and right....make-up....hair-do...hmm...and with those fitting..hmmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha, u make me jealous of u gal.. i want to try modeling long time ago, but no chance..:P

carmensee said...

hehee...wat to jealous wor...i already stop for so long ler...sad.