Monday, May 11, 2009

-[SOON]-

Ok..now is 3.30am...and what makes me still hang around blogger is I'M STILL AWAKE!! Oh Gosh..just imagine,i'm still awake with my two eyes round round and big big...not even feeling sleepy neh..cham,back hometown must adjust back my sleeping time.hehe...hmm...but if i continue read,sure tak boleh masuk..so planned after blog will force myself to sleep cause tomorrow wil be my free day after 4pm...nehnehbubu..nehnehbubu...*blek*...will be sitting for EP tomorrow.study ler..also und ler...but when i look at the past year quest...totally empty from my brain..u und is different case,u answer is different case..erghhhhh..so actually i thought of wanna score for EP de...this thinking straight *DOOMM* to the ground.hahhhaaa..LOL..anyway,will try my best to score it..
Hahaa...i am releasing soon.lol...like what my lovely bf said..so will go Ipoh tonight,then preparing to go Cameron the next morning..yeah...and one of our member is not going cause parents not allow in last minutes.duhhzzz...this is the problem when that person STILL A KIDOO..right weikeat?LOL..parents alasan saja ler,he sure date with his ranking ler,we no ranking de,sure out of dating list lerrr hahaha..saja wanna complain..*blek*
Hmm...now,it's time for me to bed laa...wish me luck tomorrow ooo..btw,now only i realised i got many nick names ooo..wanna know?here goes : carcar , tienny , car mui , che men , jia wen , cs , and tonight add a new one...dat is ah car...hehee


p/s: some nick names forgot jor..will add when i recall...or still got any to add?LOL

No comments: