Saturday, May 16, 2009

- [ HOME SWEET HOME ] -

Love my home sweet home...finally i'm back...finished my cameron trip...plenty plenty of nice nice pics...lovin' it...hehee...last night went out with my boyfriend..he bring me go see puppies...OMG..cute..i can carry it with one hand..damn cute..he said wanna buy for me wor since i like it so much...siao ah...so expensive...see can le...no nid to have it.hehhee....
Then today i slept till very late...so nice my bed..hmm..hehee...then just now actually wanna go pasar malam de..but aunty got buffet today.have to go help.wow,busy busy busy...and i missed my pasar malam..=.=""""
but i'm having fun of it...fun with my daddy,mummy,aunty...can only describe with one word...CUTE.LOL....
now me at oldtown online...and tomorrow will be waiting for yanyan's arrival..dunno got come bo...later she 747 me...anyway...if she make it then i will bring her to autocity lepak...hahha...

No comments: