Friday, May 22, 2009

-[ WHAT ] i want??-

ERrrgghh...hmmm...pek till me very chekk...how ooo??where i wanna go??i wanna pei my hubby and also wanna pei my buddy...if i go pangkor then come back to hometown...for dinner...isn't it too rush???hmm...it is very rushhh...but he said with to go dinner with me...wish that time i'm by his side...he said if i wanna go pangkor also nvm la...hehee...how lerr....tao thia nia....hmm...let my dear decide for me la...
Last night my hubby cannot sleep then suddenly call me midnight...luckily i also havent sleep...so i can pei him chat awhile..and i realised,the longer i know him...the more i dunno bout him..hahha...then he said me siaoo..but what he told me really shocked me..pls dont make me worry so much lerr...i just want normal life..hehee...he said he only wanna be my good hubby....then good loo...dont think so much d ya....muacksss..love u..


p/s: hubby, i havent make decision lerrr...will tell u after i decide k...love u.

No comments: