Tuesday, May 12, 2009

-[ TOUCHED ]-

Tonight very enjoy...everyone overjoyed.happy.me happy too.we go dinner then we go shopping then go karaoke...happy lo...we sing then peak time no more sing ler....shout ler....LOL...fun fun fun..we sing we dance we joke we act we 'xi nu ai le' ...hahha..
Just now they sang a song and suddenly my tears flow lerr...at first weiwei and munyee sing..then we said never heard before...then she said when reach chorus sure u all know..then they two sing loo...but almost chorus time i know wat song ler...but chorus time,weiwei hold my hands and we sing together.at this moment...this critical moment...my tears wet my eyes lerr...i dunno why..automatic..and i really touched,,especially the moment she hold my hands,we sing together...

舆你分享的快乐 胜过独自拥有
至今我仍深深感动 好友如同一扇窗
能让视野不同

舆你分享的快乐 胜过独自拥有
至今我仍深深感动 好友如同一扇门
让世界(变)开阔

Hmmm..starts to love this song ler...gals and guys...rainbow crew, love u all much much...
Thanks God for the arrangement..to arranged the fate for us...
I'm glad that u guys are playing some role in part of my life..
It makes my life more colourful than before...*smile*
*love and hugs*


No comments: