Saturday, May 30, 2009

- PANGKOR TRIP -

I just back from Pangkor Island.and my muscle is painful.heheee..and ofcourse happy larr..ok.well we do really enjoy.actually we went in the number of 16 peoples including 2 sirs but seems like we are just enjoying in our own....issk..dat two *tut* sir..making me so pissed off..Mr Bombastick still ok..but the other one really sucks let me feel disappointed+down...before i knew their sir,i heard from them how playfool is him...how nice is him...how good is him...how humour is him..but in this two days trip,it let me feel d other way round.swt.and those indian let me felt they keep using their mother tongue language to talk bout us...this is what a sir supposed to do ah??anyway,we also doing the other way..so who cares...what rainbow crew cares??? *sigh* one word - DISAPPOINTED
Alright! back to the happy moment....
So far we do enjoy within our rainbow crew members...LOL..playing volley ball ( altho end up only me and zhenyi were playing ) ,monkey,bbq at the beach side ( zhenyi,failed ler,cant get the ball)....hahaa...and we took a lot of photos.BTW, i saw blue sands this time..it's blue sand...hahhaa...*happy* we really go for it..till got few bruises on my leg and scars on my legs and hands.hahaaa...what to do...Oh ya...and i met someone there...guess who???is kenny17...LOL..can i said this is fate??hahhaaa...*kidding*..
We also visited alot of places and i saw the places dat my old buddies took their photos...guys,i got the memory too...hahhaaa....
Thanks guys for giving me this memories...
Hubby,sorry for not in time to go back...cant accompany u...next time k...muackss..love u.

No comments: