Monday, May 04, 2009

-[ SUDDEN] deciSion-

Hmm..just finished my chinese paper today at 11.00am...but i came out from the hall at 10.10am..wow..hahaa..dont know how to do cracked my head also no use ler...so decide to come out early lo...but still ok ler..the one i prepared got out lo...no prepare also out..hahhaa...and wanna thanks my dear weiwei for helping me in my chinese.
After that i go cafeteria to wait for the tamil student,which is my lovely friends..yan,yee,wei...and i get to know they are finding for their sir to discuss about their pangkor island trip.since i have to wait them,so i go find them lo.rather than i waited alone.when i reached there they introduce me to their sir..hahha...em peyar carmen.LOL...evalawu..manipu ayyah...aiya..whatever la..cant imagine that the words they always mumbling infront of me..i used it infront of their sir.LOL...so i just sit there and listen to their plan.when they counting how many of them going,suddenly zhenyi asked sir can include me bo...i was shocked..luckily sir said can.then i ask whether sir really dont mind ma if i join..he said no.*happy*.then the following counting sir got count my name into it..WOW.it is a sudden decision i made leh.LOL..but i was thinking,is dat really ok ma,others really dont mind mar?cause this is their tamil class's trip.am just intruders.aiks..but yanyan said since sir voice out said dont mind,and asked to go then just go lo..hmm...*thinking*
I feel it is a fate for me and pangkor island and my friends..i missed the trip last year and managed to go this year with my new lovely friends found..i can go to flash their memory there..hmm...so we'll be going end of may...which i have to back to kampar ealier..cause our next sem started on 1st June....looking forward for it...*wink*
This Thurs will be my PR paper..my main paper..stressed.pressured.really have to score pr...*if only i can* hehhee..good luck ba carmen...

1 comment:

Gozx7 said...

good lo..can go with them.don worry.i won vomit geh.
enjoy lo