Monday, September 22, 2008

BEEN TAGGED!!


the last person to tag u is:
quinn

what relationship of u with her/him:
dearest friend..hmm..buddy??lol

your 5 impression towards him/her:
smart
childish at times
laugh non-stop
pretty and lovely..lol
always like to tease me=.="

the most memorable thing that she/he has done to u:
visit me when i'm admitted...lol...then go Batu Ferenghi the next day...hahhaa
stay by me when i'm isolated by 'friends'..hahhaa

the most memorable words that he/she said to u:
words that she used to console and cheer me when i'm isolated,,

if he/she becomes your lover,u will:
kek si ki

if he/she becomes your enemy,u will:
die by her curse

if he/she becomes ur lover,he/she has to improve on:
loving me and less cursing..hehehee

if he/she becomes your enemy,the reason is:
curse me too much =p.but so far,never do that to me yet...hahaaa

the most desirable thing to do for him/her is:
care for her as much as i can

the overall impression of him/her is:
talented...i guess so..i mean ur career in future larhh..

how do you think the people around you will feel bout u?:
cool or lansi if they dont know me=.="
happy go lucky i think.if they know me..

the character of yourself is:
happy go lucky..hahhaaa

on contrary,the character you hate of yourself is:
straight forward and short memory

the most ideal person you want to be is:
of course myself la..

for the person who care and like you,say something to them:
SOMETHING..hahhaaa...thanks..love too

ten people to tag:
quinn
racheal
coconut
hsu leng
szien
regina
veenc

p/s;the only list in my blog...

who is number 2 having relationship with?:
not yet...

is number 3 a male or female?
male

if number 7 and number 10 be together,would it be a good thing?:
dont have number 10 pun...

how bout number 5 and num 8?:
missing number 8

what is number 1 studying about?
Law

when was the last time u had a chat with them?
some long time ago,some everyday

is number 4 a single?
i think soo...

say something about number 2:
cheer up


No comments: