Monday, September 29, 2008

-[GATHERING] tONiGHt-

My old old friends are having a gathering tonight and surprisingly...i'm invited....well...i fell surprised caused they seldom ask me to join...and frankly speaking...very long never join them lerr...and some i didnt even meet for years???not that long larr...half years i think...lol..hmm...i do feel hesitate to join..caused dont know they welcome me bo...and maybe will be no topic...but..BUT i do miss all my old friends..wish to see them and hope they are all in well condition and all the best in everything...
So,conclusion...i will be joining as well...*winkk*
And actually i wanna give them all something i made myself as memory or whatever..but i think too rush liao..not in time to make it..more than 10 people leh...cause i just get invited on Sat evening...sad...is ok..i think there will be second gathering....
Wait for my update tonight..


looking forward-)

No comments: