Thursday, September 18, 2008

-OLdIeS SoNGs-PuZzLe-

Nowadays i'm searching for oldies songs...Chinese or English also can....especially love songs...very nice leh..the original singer sang one is the best...so,if anyone wanna recomment me or help me to find also can...=) will be appreciate..i wanna burn it into CD..so can listen while i'm driving...heehe..
By the way,bout the puzzle...i cant find the cute cute or nice nice type lerr..so sad...i remembered Gurney got one shop sell puzzle de..somemore the ppuzzle can glow in the dark de....but that day my friend went,he said he cant find wor...sad..=(..i'm looking for 1000 pieces puzzle of a sunrise or sunset picture...or starscopes..but cant find it..i knew i very busy nowadays...but still iwana spend my little free time to play puzzle...it is something like training and hardwork....just wanna to have fun larr....LOL...
Alright,wanna sleep lerr...my ulser so painful...=(....night looo....

No comments: