Monday, September 29, 2008

-[SoReTHrOaT] + uLCeR aNd BaD LucK

Yesterday morning when i woke up,my mouth damn pain...cant even open big...inside there's a big ulcer and so ngam,i'm having sorethroat...damnn pain..=(...not in the mood right now....Saturday night i went to OldTown till 4a.m. to do my MM...talk bout this MM...it really kek si me...i took my time and hardwork to do it...u know why?caused hor...MM like to hang...when it hang...sometimes it can recover back,and sometimes it dont...so in short,last night i do till near 3a.m,and when it nearly complete the half part before i get to save it,it HANG!!! and the file cant recover..HOLY SHIT!!! and guess what????i need to re-do the whole thing....sad right...and i completed at 4a.m.*fuhh*i put all my time and effort into it...i really hope this chicky gang appreciate it....LOL..
And last night...i went to watch movie with Darren...we watch BLACK WATER...it's terribly horrible...i think this movie quite old liao...but we go before the cinema in Jusco...so we watch it loo....scary man....hahhaa...
Come to this morning...when i open my car door...i knocked my finger to the wall...and now bit swell it...little bit nia lar...but still pain...bruise d..and today i cant talk well also.....eat also kang kor...=(

No comments: