Monday, September 08, 2008

-TuRN mE DowN-

Today is the day i like the most...caused is SUNDAY!!! heheee...office no work,carlsberg no work too...happy neh...but someone turned me down...i feel so free,happy and relax wanna go meet Adrian,Nelson and Yit for dinner...so i called her whether she wanna join bo...
Gal,where are u?
Fuel
oo..so early,eat d?wanna take your dinner?
Dunwan..dont asked Adrian come Fuel..
Huh?why Adrian?
U having dinner with him mar...
I having wit him and Nelson them...
Just dont ask them to come Fuel,they come i back...
What's going on?what happened between u and them??
Me and them argue larhh...DONT ASK SO MUCH LARH...DONT CARE BOUT ME LARH...
DONT ASK???then....
She hang off my phone...Alright!! then she message me..
Cant u ask nicely?!!
Cant you speak nicely?think how u answer me just now!i dont want to know what happened between u guys..i just know i know nothing and u hang off my phone!!!
Bye!
I feel so sad...my mood turned down by her..so pissed off..apa apa pun tak tau kena shot pula..this is the second time she talk so loudly to me and said dont care for her...=.="""Let me asked you guys,how u guys wanna advise or console your friend?wake them up once you know they did something wrongly or SUPPORT them / SAY SOMETHING NICE to them although you know they're wrong?If you just want someone who say whatever u like to listen...we can say that to u too if we are not your friend...turn a big round,you dont understand....straight to the point,you said we hurt you...I'M SO SPEECHLESS...
Gal,from the start till now,i didnt said you did something wrong...i knew i just told you..Please take care of yourself more than u take care of him...and then i also got said..can u love yourself more than love him??...and i also said...if you can leave him,then you do it,if u cant leave him,then u have to tolerate how he treat you......then Saturday night i said...why you do so??dont think or wish him to come back to you anymore......
so far,this is what i said something heavy to u...what else i said??Frankly speaking,bout relationship problem i dont like to turn a big round...and also dont know how say something sweet that u like to listen.
All i can say is...WE ALL CARE FOR YOU...
I think you need to cool down before i contact you...i dont want to mess up all the things..YES, u are right...we dont understand how you feel ESPECIALLY Carmen...I'm machine that run by petrol instead of heart that run by blood!!!!!!!!
By the way,the spaghetti i ate tonight is seafood spaghetti...u know...got MUSSEL!!OH MY GOD!! somemore 3 leh...big big ehh..sweat!! end up,the consequences is me diarrhea and feel wanna vomit after eating it,and the gas /air keep coming up from my stomach...i feel so suffered...but luckily after half an hour and after all the DRINKSS...i mean chinese medicine and western medicine..i totally feel much better...lol..thank GOD!! dare not eat mussels anymore.....

No comments: