Tuesday, September 23, 2008

-[MIGRAINE]-

Last night suffered from migraine...so long didnt attack me d...feel so pain...sleep not well also...haizz...today wake up still got bit pain...but not migraine larr...is head pain..caused of migraine lo...outside so hot,somemore ask me go buy lunch...hmm...nearly faint nia...*sound so serious*...hahhaaa...today sleepy lo...sleep not well...
Today working normal lo...as usual..ask me do this and that...she somemore said wanna teach me new things wor...wondering she thought i got nothing to do or i learn and do things too fast till she need to past me another new thing...gonna siao d...
Today feel wanna siao...u know ah...customer service part ah...when the appointment not successful,or not in time or cant make it for the customer,she will ask me to call and tell customer...so i'm th one who kena nag,kena scold from the customer...then the successful part she will call lo...senyum senyum...kek si wa...LOL..nevermind la...customer service mah..memang pun kena marah biasa d....i can stand de..carmen lehh..=p...hahaa...but i just cant stand that when i told her what customer scold,she willl senyum seyum...i think she's thinking,'luckily not i call'....LOL...hehee..my imagination...

No comments: