Tuesday, September 23, 2008

- StORy oF [A - B - C]-

There are one ABC story...wanna listen?hehhee...Alright..
This story make me quite pissed off..and i ignored them for...erm..maybe one or two days...till i cool down first..actually nothing related to C la,just C always ask me go makan...i want diet mah...hahaa...somemore they together ehh...here the story goes:
A called me and ask me go for supper...i said dont want...then A said,ask B to go i sure will go...i said i DONT WANT to eat no matter who is there..then A said wanna ask A's papa to cook...i already told i DONT WANT to eat anything...dont he understand english?
Ok,then he hang off...after that i received message from B...B wrote, 'A send message to me said that u tell B that u like me?is it true?if yes,please give a chance for us together..'..HUH???!!! this is the reaction when i read it...then i send,'i dont know what u guys are playing'..then he replied,'is that true?will u accept me as your lifetime partner?i sincerely love u'..then i ignored...he send again..'this is from the bottom of my heart,will u give me a chance?'..really lazy to repply...add on migraine leh...then he send AGAINN...'if you no reply that means u accept me...my dear'...HOLY SHIT..i can siao lehh...then he send another one,'dear,sms me when u reach home,wana listen ur voice'....i wana burst d...i dont know wanna cry or wanna laugh...
then i go to bed early...cannot tahan..migraine so painful....then when i woke up in the morning,i nearly late for work..over slept...and my phone full of miss calls and messages...and today,i still ignored them..i need to breathe man...
-STORY END-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry, 想不到 c约你吃,也会给你很大的烦脑.....,我想C也要好好的检讨自己了...,hihi....

carmensee said...

wah..why u say like this?i just wanna diet mah...