Sunday, September 14, 2008

-[BIRTHDAY] TO YaN-

Last Friday 12th Sept..early in the morning i whispered to her 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'...lol....my office celebrate birthday with my lady boss and also known as my biao shao....lol..we have a surprise for her...around 5 something my biao ge asked me go take cake at 6 something...and i thought when i bring in the cake,she will see it...manatao....i bring in she didn realised also...LOL...she thought i go bank...actually i go bank then go LA mah...hehee...my biao ge put the cake and light up the candle in office...then off the light...then all keh si keh si busy then ask her go inside office take things...when she went in she so happy...it is an ice-cream cake...not bad la...but i still prefer the one i bought for my daddy during father's day and also his birthday...hehheee me and my biao shao....she very pretty wan...hheeehe..

No comments: