Wednesday, September 10, 2008

-[CoINcIdENt]-

Monday night Racheal said everyone had past their own story...and she said me too...just i past earlier than them..i really believe time is the matter...and Racheal said mine both also 'J'...HALLO...one nie la...the other one is just fooling around lerrr...lol...*paiseh*after the moment Racheal mention it...then my phone sms alert....is Jonathan...lol..normal message larr...cause he knew Butterworth flooding this few days...just wanna update...so ngam..here say nia,there he come.....
Then last night before sleep got nothing to do,then i play 'JOENA CARWIS'..the movie maker i did it...haa...after that i sleep lo...then the next morning in office...my biao shao suddenly ask me...'do you know how to use movie maker?'...i feel so surprised and i reply..'yea,why suddenly asked?'...she said she wanna make one for her niece...ehhhee..then she need my help on the playtime and transition..hehee...no prob..lol..then after my biao shao asked...about after 3ominutes,i checked my phone and saw i missed a phone call and is from Jonathan....so coincident...all come in a time..lol..then he said wanna meet me this Friday..i wanna pass him back the dvd and he wanna meet at McD for Bubur Ayam...but i working on that night lar...and i told him i banned Bubur Ayam...actually i lied larrr...just since after that i got no chance to eat nia larr...nowadays all siao KFC mah...then he said he wanna ban too..up to him..lol..
After that something appeared in my mind...ngek ngek..LOL...


p/s: dont misunderstood...'ngek ngek' doent mean any dirty just something i know what to do in Oct...lol..

ADIEU...

No comments: