Tuesday, September 09, 2008

-nICe FEeLiNG-

Yesterday noon she message me to say sorry..actually i didnt keep it in heart...i forgot what had happened...i just know she need to cool down before i talk to her...her message said she wanna meet me and she need my hug...after what happened to her,i also wish to give my hug too...just no time...working day and night..and i only in time to show my care throught phone calls...and i need to apologize for this...sorry gal for not being with you this few days..
Last night Nelson fetch me and Yit to Island to meet her...last night is so windy...sitting at Gurney Drive.hair keep blowing...wow..nice...so long never feel so..She hug me when saw me...apologized once again...my tears are around my eyes..then we are one big and happy family again..i feel pain too when i see she's moaning in pain..after that everything turned alright.after that we go Mount Erskine eat western food...delicious..*thumbs up*we sit and chat...so funny..and everyone is so happy..i hope she feel happy too...we did bought 'ba li tuum' to go up the hill near tanjung bunghah...the view there not bad la...can see beach...then the wind still blow so windy...lvin it...this is my first time eating 'ba li tuum' like this..i feel so joyful with all my friends...and i'm happy too...but feel tired cause the previous night i sleep late...so when on the way back,i fall asleep...pity Nelson,no one talk to him when he's driving..errr..i thnk Yit talked gua...lol..
Anyway,the night had past...same to all the sad things...another day is also another brand new day...i hope she can climb up where she fell...dear,i know u can do it...time is the medicine for you..and we are the 'antibiotics'...LOL...hope you really understand that we wish to see u smile everyday...keep it on gal..
Joe argue with his girlfriend..he look so sad...haiz...everyone got its own story..hahhaa...cute..guys...i recovered liao... although mine is short term but quite hurt too.,and now,i'm okay with it....and i believe time helps alot...cheers guys

No comments: