Monday, July 21, 2008

-cOiNciDeNt-

Today quite enjoy at home....haa...weird right?but i feel so...hehhee...while i watching tv, J**** message me....just recalled last week he told me he will go Singapore this week...then he keep on send me mms....when i received his mms, am so speechless...guess what pic he send me?haa..u will never guess it...is this...Remember where it is?Bugis Street...the place where i waited him for more than 3 hours....i walked all alone over the largest Bugis Street..havent took my lunch and walk for so long...after tired of walking...i sat at the corner...which is infront of Burger King...lol..
J**** sent me this pic just to show me where he is now...so coincident it is the place where our story started..hehee..now..already the end le...hmm...from now,what i thought i will bring it here in my blog...i dont want to keep it..i said before...blog is the place i express myself...now i found it...not bad actually..it works!!!hahhaa...now feel better le...
gambateh carmen!!

No comments: