Wednesday, July 09, 2008

-gUrNey-BeACh-mONt ErSkINe-

Yesterday i went to Penang with my friends..hmm..such a long time i never been there le..at first we went to Gurney..E***** wanna shopping for his suit...but end up,he didnt buy any..lol..after that we went to eat at Secret Recipe...hm..i wanna eat Pastamania de..sad...but is ok la...since everyone wanna eat Secret Recipe.after that we walk around MPH...got alot of novels there....so nice.haa...
Afterthat,we went to Golden Sand's Beach...hmm..never step on the beach since the last trip to Perhentian Island..hmm..unfortunately,it is not the right day for us to go there to watch sunset..the cloud is very thick...blocked us from seeing the sunset.we took alot of pictures there...and..and...while we taking our ph
oto,got one 'angmoh' came over and ask me for photoshot..OMG...he look like a photographer,but i dont know how to post for him...haa...and i realised i feel shy..am blushed after he took my pic..i do gave him my email add so he can send me the photos.haa.this is ont of the photo he send it to me...lol...the darker spot on my left leg is my bruise..lol....the other photo is in kkk's camera and also E*****'s camera...i will upload here when i get it...ansd also my friendster..
The last place we went is Mont Erskine...we went there to eat western food..it is quite famous there and also not expensive...afther eat...we chat awhile..then back home..on the way driving back home,i feel so sleepy...i guess too tired le cause i wake up early in the morning to do blood test.so half way on the bridge,i let E***** drive my car...then i slept awhile..hmm...i cant get to meet R****** last night too,cause too tired le...sorry ya girl...hmm...will have my chocolate granita tonight if can....hehhee..

No comments: