Wednesday, July 30, 2008

-I.LOVE.KUNGFUUUU.-

Last night i went to Segafredo to meet Racheal...damn hungry...i ordered a cup of peach tea and belognise...my favourite one!!!hehehe..Nathan put extra sauce for my belognise..yummy...haa...before i go Sega,Racheal reminds me to bring exension..ok i took it out from my daddy's room.but i didnt put it in my handbag..cant find it there..hehee..so i go borrow from WeoiChyet..OldTown mah...near near nie..hehee.thanks ya...u see..this is the benefits and advantages we got lot of friends...this also depends on how u treat them,then how they treat u in return..hahha...In Sega i can get discount..or either free.hahaa..Thanks to Racheal and her boyfriend,Nathan.
Later on,Yit came over...then he said he just get KUNG FU PANDA from his friend..hmm....I WANT!!hehee...previously i wanted to watch so much..and someone promised to watch it with me..however,result show
it never happen..and not going to happen..i'm so excited and eager to take it from him...try to send by BT but his lappy dont have,then use email,but cant attach,then finally....we use skype..yea!!!so happy...i watch it after i reached home...
So cute ler that panda...which known as Po in that mo
vie...damn cute...hehheee...when he yelled,'I LOVE KUNGFUUUUUUUU'....lol...and when he use to carry his big tummy....chubi neh....feel like wanna bite...lol...
cute right?lol....

No comments: