Wednesday, July 23, 2008

-WHATT???-Rest In Peace-

Today is a sunny and moody day.....my daddy call from the outside..so i went to opened the gate..i was wondering,where's my daddy's car?how come he dont have key?..but didnt ask much...suddenly my daddy asked me,'u know d?'...'know what?'.....'your uncle commited suicide this morning'.....'WHATTT???...how could it be???'....i quickly ran to bathroom and take a bath,then walked to my aunty house which is not far from mine.it tooks only 30 seconds...when i reached...i was..'OH MY GODDDD'...he hang himself up to ceiling...i couldnt believe what i saw...
A person who always pray hard...Amitabha all the time...a person who always dana...kind and good hearted person can end up with this pathway...i really cant believe...but he is also a pessimist person...after last month accident,he is fully recover except his right eyesight bit blur...but doc said after 4 months everything will be ok...just this small point he claimed and consider himself is a handicapped person..i feel so sad listen to it..
I feel so sad for his little daughter which is just giving birth...she cant back to see his dad...'red' and 'white' incident collide will cause something bad happen...so she called 3G to my phone to see his dad...my tears flow too...all this is out of sudden!!! now i worried my aunty...hope she will be ok...must be tough enough to past all this...dont worry,we'll be there for you anytime...take care...
This is what we called life
cest la vie
AMITABHA
SADHU..SADHU...SADHU..

No comments: