Thursday, July 24, 2008

-sTrONg aNd tOuGh eNOugH-

Another sunny day....
Today my aunty look better le...she's tough enough...i fetch her here and there to settle up her things...we go to the Berapit Cemetry to choose a Feng Shui place for her beloved husband...then go EON Bank..inside the car my aunty look very tired..i feel so heartache seeing her like this...
My aunty told me,she and my uncle very lovely de...always go out together...now,left her alone...then her tears starts to wet her eyes...then i told my aunty to be strong...u still have us...i know what my aunty hope for....she wish that her naughty son will change...just now my aunty knee down infront of her husband...complaint bout this naughty son...i stand beside my aunty and scolded my cousin..i feel so 'xin tong' to see my aunty like this..i really hope and wish my cousin will awake and change his attitude...no one can help u if u continue like this except yourself..
GOD BLESS!!
Other than this...nothing special things happen le...i hope my aunty will be stronger than before ..we will company u throughout the pathway..dont worry..u're not alone...

No comments: