Thursday, July 03, 2008

-cuRReNt pLaN-LOVE YOU-

Alright...decided with daddy mummy ler...i will take Utar Jan intake...so from now till Dec i will be working with CNM.lol.still waiting for his call for confirmation.mummy worried when it reach Jan,i will be no mood to study anymore...i wont cause what i wanna do in future,i must study bout it...so mummy dont worry ya...moreover i just cant go KL like this...i must think and consider whether u will be able and afford to send me there or not mah..daddy mummy, i'm not a selfish daughter..i wont let myself add on the weight on your shoulder.love u.
Today D*** called me so many times..i know what u thinking k.you just scared and worried i will simply think mah..i wont anymore la.i just want you to pay more attention on your career. haa..you said no matter what,you wont let me face it in my own right?you will be with me right?ok..let's see it.lol.
One good and happy news...Y*** coming back this weekend lerr..so happy..she got alot to share with me,so do i..miss her so much..then we will together go Pizza again..lol.maybe change place.haa..cant wait for you..
hug and miss

2 comments:

THE BLOGGER said...

Y*** is XY right>??? hehe..

carmensee said...

lol....smart lo lui lui....hehhee