Saturday, July 26, 2008

-tHe LaSt NigHt-

Tonight is the last night we accompany our uncle....morning we will be sending him off to Berapit...then from tomorrow start we must used to my uncle's disappearance....my aunt getting better le...of course le...she received a good news which is someone 'dream' of my uncle in heaven with Buddha..something like this la..lol....
After tomorrow my aunt have to carry all the responsibilities..now,she's a mummy and she's also a daddy to her son..but,her son no longer a small kids le..so,should be know how to take care my aunt le...hope so.
Hmm...all my cousins sleep in my house...especially my bro's room...lol..i dont know how they sleep..what kind of postur also got...lol..actuallly they should overnight at my aunt housebut dont know why turn to my house pula...i know...nice to sleep..got aircond merr...lol..is ok..hehee..
I also wanna sleep le..have to wake up damn early...am the camera gal again...=(


p.s.:no fun being a camera gal cause my face wont appear in that video.=(

No comments: