Saturday, July 05, 2008

-iT toOk mE 3daYs-MiSsiON cOmpLEtEd-

At last...mission completed!! so happy..yea yea...wanna know what ?lol..only D*** will know it..hehee..hmmm...frankly speaking...not easy ler especially for me to do it..OH GOSH!! cant believe that i'm doing it..lol..it took me 3 days to complete it.first night,i used my phone to create it.it finished at 3.30am.the next day i sent it to my lappy,but the pics look blurrrrr...so i decide to use my lappy to create it..ok...at first i didnt know how to use it..so i do it slowly.when i almost done..i realised that the song timer is too long..and my clip is too short...haiz..but it ald 4something in the midnight.so i decided to edit it the next day..which mean today.now,everything is done,and i quite satisfied with my hardwork..lol.So D***,now u know why u keep waiting and wait for nothing yet?lol...paise la..this few nights sleep so less...tired nia.hehee..but am happy with my JOEna CARwis-limited edition..i hope D*** wont complain alot.*blekk*
Today supposed to meet Daniel-Lumix de...but end up didnt make it...when am free,he on his way back to Penang ler..just now busy helping mummy to do housework lo...guai right?hhee..nevermind..will meet him next time...don't say me 'bo sim' d la...u also mah...lol..pray that u still keep that photo....haa

No comments: