Wednesday, July 02, 2008

-wHeRe am I-LoST iN me-

I dont know why in this two months,everything just like not going well in me...what happen to carmen???where is all my luck go?hmmm...Utar intake have to wait till Jan ler..so,what i should do now?plan to go where?mummy said go UCSI at KL..intake on August...but i scared i burden my parents.i dont know whether they afford to do or not...so how now?the place i hated so much...end up,i might be going there...why things like to come opposite in me....same to,i wish to be with D***,will it end up opposite too?..i should enter form6..see,i hate HighSchool so much..end up,study there for one and half years..hm..now i really lost ler...last time result was so good..after enter form6 till now,all gone ler..now i understand,in life we cant do things in a forcing situation..'mian qiang mei xin fu', right?
Will update in next...

No comments: