Sunday, July 20, 2008

- g o -


I did something bad on early morning of 19th July....i already decided and i hope D*** let me go this time...i refused to meet him in that morning although he just outside my house...i dont want to be so cruel,but i got no choice..it is useless for us to meet.we still cant do anything..after i say NO,then he leave...the pain is in me that time.lying on my bed...thoughless....sorry D***...i dont mean to hurt u so..
Actually i should be happy cause am chosen...but i just cant accept if the cause is me...other than NO,i didnt know what answer to give...now,all turned to memory..should keep it as sweet one...i tried to filled up my silent night with entertainment...i need time also...now,3:09am...keep on repeating JOEna CARwis..i really missed it.i wish i can cry it out.but the tears is not there.....wonder what are you doing there?how's the situation there?settle dow
n le?hmmmm.......
Anyhow,i believe it will be the past tense of us...including our endless topic,stupid jokes and aobanness argue..copycat..even the last se
ntense of your last message also wanna copy me.i need some time to recover it....jiayou carcar!!!
Thanks for let me go this time...wish all the best and happiness to 'nathananne'..wish you achieve your 10K very soon...take care..i will think of your jokes when am down..i wont forget the moment we were together...thanks for all the memory...thanks for everything.


-car signed off from joe world-

No comments: