Monday, July 21, 2008

- nOt uSeD tO it- nEed tiMe-

Hmm...i cant deny that i didnt miss it at all...i still cant used to it....but i believe i can in future...just need time..i did stupid things...keep looking at my phone...i thought i put silent mode then am not alert with message tone or whatever...but in fact...it is not..my phone used to be very noisy last time..haa...funny and stupid right?okay...i also used to the morning message..every morning before i wake up,sure got message from D***..but today none...and it will be everyday from now..haa...still remember D*** banned to message me before 12noon..cause i wont reply de.hehee.past le..and from now on,i sure will be smarter than before,cause no one will scold me STUPID anymore.must used to it!! no stupid jokes anymore.....no aobanness argue too...haa...and alot more....all put it here..and dont think much le...
Now,focus on what i should do for my better future...yea...gambateh..jiayou..*wink*

No comments: