Sunday, August 03, 2008

-cHOcOLatE GraNiTA-pEaCH tEa- PaNiNi-

Now in Segafredo....AGAINn....hehee...tonight not having chocolate granita but peach tea...doing nothing there...accompany Racheal...and discuss bout our photo shooting thingy...WILD? SEXY? EXCLUSIVE? COOL? CUTE?..LOL...which one will be our theme?hmm...wild i cant...hehehe...sexy even worst...not for cool too...and cute????lol...not my style man!!!hehee....anyway,still up to Racheal to decide...i know nothing....hehehe..just obey.
I didnt take my dinner yet so i ordered panini...cut
e name....and i downloading HEROES 2...damn slow....erghhh...haha....my peach tea and PATRICK...hmm...wanna see how's chocolate granita look like???here goes..how is it?yummy...see how the chocolate melt??hehee...
wanna see my pani
ni?heheetook by Racheal....see...so wu liao right two of us...
Just Racheal show me hand language...it's fun....add on now i watching that Mooncake Resonance..in that movie there's a girl cant talk and using hand language to communicate...if got chance i wanna learn too....hehee..
now already 1127pm...wanna back in 15 mins after i finish my blog...hehee..and this week no more chocolate granita le...Nathan working morning shift....lol..
hmm..okla...see ya...*wink*


No comments: