Wednesday, August 20, 2008

-[NO FATE] or FATE -

Monday night i went to Segafredo again.I didnt bring my lappy there.Nelson want me to help him create a playlist for his blog....hmm....i will try my best..lol...He need a playlist..not easy man...mine easier cause i only need one song for my blog.that's it...hehee..
BTW,FUEL still owed me Rm100...so Racheal asked to go take together..but i didnt go...so Racheal saw someone that i cant get to see...(continue later)
Before i back,i stopped by OldTown...visited WeoiChyet...chat with him more than half an hour...we chat alot of things..actually a guy like WeoiChyet really not bad...ok,why i say so?because...a guy that never smoke,never gamble,never drink...and also no clubbing.....is it a good guy??but he already not available lar..if available also not going to be mine lar...lol..he everything also good la,just except his mouth...he like to talk all the nonsense thingy..sometimes really cannot stand him..lol...he said that he knew me about two years already and he never see me hold hand with a guy before...lol..i also wish i can get one stable,official and long last boyfriend lorr..so that i can show him mah...but this all is out of my control...cannot blame me..hehhee..then he ask is it me lesbian de..lol..kek si wa..u see his mouth...really admired his girlfriend can stand him..hahha
After that i went home...when i just reached my house,Racheal called...she said HE is at Fuel..kek si wa..wanna see him mah...but it's ok,last night i met him at Segafredo..hahha..so fate.so happy too..we greet each other too...that also if only Racheal greet together..if not..hahha.wont happen gua...Racheal always say must be confident..how to be confident in front of him wor..hahha.but i usually wont think much la..only Nelson will do so nia....hehhe..anyway,i'm happy that last night i saw him unexpectedly..satisfied d...hahha.can d la..what else wor..approach him meh?OBVIOUSLY,
not my style..lol...hmm..
So tired..wonder can i excuse for tonight??hmmm...

No comments: