Thursday, August 28, 2008

-JuSCo aGaIN-DoDoo-

Just now me and Quinn went JUSCO again...this time Quinn want me to buy my watch..haa..she said that is for my birthday wor...oklo...first time received present that have to add on with myself...lol...kidding k.thanks for your voucher..=)...when i check that watch,it looks bit scratches at the side,then i wanna take new one,the sale gal said,no keeping stock...what lerr...then another guy said he will order and i can get it tomorrow...so lazy la...seemsl ike i go nearly everyday..but tomorrow night i having GOLD launching larr...next day ba...then we walked past some corridor..the smell of mexico bun so heavy..so we go search for it...and we found PAPPAROTI-the father of all buns..really nice le..next time go sure will buy again..hahha...
After that i went to Quinn's house cause she wanna drop her dad first...her daddy dont want to eat..hehhee...then i meet up with Dodo...so cute.hehhee..everytime i hug Dodo,Dodo feel so comfort..hehhee..and when i put it down...Dodo come after me,jumping at my leg showing that Dodo want me to hug...cute..geram nia..feel like kissing it..LOL.hehe..i like Dodo so much...
Then we go town to have supper...i ate so much lehh....fat at now d...just now me and Quinn having tomyam mee...so nice..hehhee..then now i wanna sleep als ocant..cause very full ler..hehhee..must eat lesser from now onwards..lol...

No comments: