Sunday, August 17, 2008

- [SWEET] CaN'T ImaGiNE THat - hehhe

Tonight celebrating Quinn's birthday at FUEL...we reached there around 1245a.m...i did message Racheal,then she called and bring me a superb good news...guess what??lol...hahha...HE is over there...OMG...and i just answered,'ALRIGHT,I'LL BE THERE IN 7 MINS'...
I totally cant imagine that, i purposely go Segafredo just to see him..and of course not forgetting meeting Racheal them lerr...lol...and Racheal knew my main purpose..lol...thanks gal.and thanks Quinn for her car.=)..and i know Racheal realised my unease right?lol...ok,i deny admit,i do feel so larr...i just dunno why...lol..i really feel shy,excited,blush till my face is red and laugh by Racheal..=.=''stupiak..lol..and i cant speak fluently also..kincheong...ahahaa..and i also feel like dont know what to talk or do...ermm...
Hahha...Nelson so busybody wanna approach HIM for me...lol...no need k.i will approach myself.hahha.i know i wont!!!moreover,tonight HE greet me also k..am not that worst la..like this is enough for me lerr..satisfied..hahha..cham..siao d.Nathan also bully me..ermm..so far,nothing change except HIS hair shorter lorr.then still like last time so not attractive to me...lol..i think so far no one only he can made me feel so,and i'm so attracted...awaiting for the next accidentally meet..
After that i back to FUEL again.hehhe..SEE...what i had done..but happy.anyway,i do enjoy with u guys ..eventhough is just gathering party.luckily got photos for memory.*wink*
Alright,now i feel tired d..listening to 'JENNY by CLICK FIVE'..wanna go to bed liao..sweet dream tonight..hehhe.

p.s.1.those who know who is that HE,please keep it silent.thanks.muackss.
2.sorry Quinn for the cake..u have to bring home and cut it..hope u dont mind but like it.

No comments: