Sunday, August 03, 2008

-FarEwEll fOR EJ-WEIRD sWimmiNg tiMe-

Today we have a farewell for EuJoon..he will leave Malaysia on Monday heading to Bandung,Indonesia le......Hueisan,kokkian,Eujoon and me meet at Krico...we go eat ramen...errmmm...that restaurant call.....ohya...i kept the receipt ma...ishh..hm..ok..the restaurant called Restaurant Hand Noodles.this restaurant really bad service...when i get in,no menu for me...when i order food and drink...only food are served...we have to ask..and Hueisan waited for her 'guailenggou' for more than an hour...this is what i wrote before we left.....moreover the food not really nice...i guess should be no more next time for me....lol...
Later on i go swimming with my aunty 5...we swam from 6pm till 8pm leh...my God...and something weird happened in the pool...u know what...there's a guy frightened me twice...listen..is twice!!!first time suddenly appear beside me in the mid pool..=.=""" second time is suddenly take a deep breathe from underwater between me and my aunt..wahlao..ki siao..and then he started to look at me...i think he thought very funny...then suddenly ask me,'what's ur name?'...'why?'....'just wanna be friend lo'...(smile fakely),'hmm...hie'.....'hie,am Christ (if i didnt listen wrongly laa)'.....then since people say his name d...so..i just reply,'carmen'...then finished...WEIRD!!!.HAHHA.dont ask me how he look like...he wearing his cap and goggle...=.=""nowadays still got this kind of fella.....
After my swimming i went to meet Eujoon them again for dinner...we go 'taipaitong'...at the Sungai Rambai de....hehee...i bought little mooncake leh...my aunty and mummy feel so WEIRD..and they were saying now is Lunar July...which is Hungry Ghost month leh...eat what mooncake?lol....but i feel wanna eat then saw mah buy lo..nothing wrong right?heheee....moreover the taste not bad leh...hehee...
So tonight i stay at home..Yit asked me to out.but feel lazy...wanna stay at home...maybe will go tomorrow...wanna try my luck to meet someone...lol...cause Racheal always get to meet and i dont have...HNGG!!...hehee..*wink*

No comments: