Thursday, August 21, 2008

- [HAPPY] gO LuCky -

This is what Racheal always said bout me...HAPPY GO LUCKY..she said i always laugh worr...actually when she said that,it makes me think back the OLD Carmen...the last time CARMEN...Last time when i was in the age TEEN..err..i mean primary and secondary Form 2...i was a happy go lucky person,laugh easily...but after that everything thing changed due to the environment,surrounding..and what had happened..so,from that start,HAPPY GO LUCKY CARMEN gone forever...and i didn hear people call me that anymore...but heard people caled me 'lansi' la...'hao lian' la...cool la...lol...i know they just kidding..but i getting dont trust people around me.this is truth..ehhee
Nowadays,Racheal keep saying me HAPPY GO LUCKY...and i recalled back...then i was thinking,is it the old CARMEN is back??i really missed the old version CARMEN..really happy..Frankly speaking,this few months i really happy with my life...I'm happy with my surrounding friends too..and of course..i'm happy with what i wanna do or doing now...
And i'm wondering is the old version of CARMEN is back? This thing myself wont know it...only my surrounding people will realised more than myself..hahha...Thanks God for everything...for whatever i having now...no matter touchable or untouchable ,countable or uncountable.......

No comments: