Tuesday, August 05, 2008

-D.E.L.E.T.E.D.-

Previously, i feel so lazy to delete Uncle Joe's messages..u know..alot k..and honestly and frankly speaking...this time i really feel lazy..and not what u guys think that am unwillingly to delete..
Last night,before i slept i took out my phone and click 'messaging'....from the latest to the older message...i delete it one by one...now,every thing is deleted!! no matter sweet,hurt,cute,argue or creativity message,i do delete everything..it took me bout 20mins to make it...actually i should delete it earlier...and now,not too late right???hehee...
Just now i opened my photo folder...then my mind was thinking...'NOW IS THE TIME...'..so i cut all his photo and categorized it into 'FRIENDS' category...and i cut my own pic and paste it into *of course my own folder laa...*lol...hehee
Today,Uncle Joe send me an email...title,'wedding test'...hehhee....actually i dont care what bcc and cc.hehe...cause i dont know bout that...hahaa...i was thinking why he suddenly send this forward mail to me alone?lol...is it he wanna hints me that he wanna married soon?lol...if yes,congrates ya..hahha...Aikwei,i dont really bother la..blekk...hehehe..not like what u say ok....and one more thing is 'chat logs'...our chat logs...havent delete....i'll delete when i clean my 'chat logs folder'...i just dont want purposely do it...dunno..just feel no need to do so in rush since i no more take it as a thing le...so just face it more natural...lol..
okla..wanna bed le...good night...muackss

No comments: