Saturday, August 02, 2008

-LaTTe??-cHoCoLatE GraNiTa-lol...

LOL...this is those words we used to ask someone to Segafredo.hehee..my second home..Racheal and me will use 'CHOCOLATE GRANITA'?,while Yit and Nelson will use 'LATTE'....lol...cute..btw,u know who i met tonight in Sega?he's actually Ally's friend..and can consider one of my 'schoolmate'...ergghhhh...someone that super yongsuei and lohheng...i dont care..i just dont like..blekk...when am away,he somemore told Ally that i very 'chuen' to him...AHEMM...excuse me...sure we dont talk much to someone that we feel stranger right?WEIRD..lol..Racheal had the same thought as mine..heheee...*FIVE*...
Okok...back to ours...Actually Ally and Yit are couple..but hor..they doesnt look like it...u do yours,and i do mine...then one quest suddenly cross over me...
Q:couple that doesnt look like a couple , and couple that look lovely but not official...Which one do you prefer??hehee...must choose one and reason...thx.=)
Later on,Racheal and me went to KFC to buy burger,nugget,wedges...lol..see how Racheal eat her bur
ger..She will kill me off if she see this....hehee...and one more...her LC face...hehee..

and this is me...carmen eating chicken nugget in Segafredo which is the cctv is on the top of my right...lol...took by Racheal..Nelson is the one who came late...so he cant eat what we bought..he must go buy himself...lol...then we got more nuggets to eat...yea...heeeehe..this fella memang teruk..u know why??he stole the whole bottle of sauce chili Thai from KFC...see..hehee..

our whole table full of KFC...lol...
After finished our KFC,i gonna go home....that time ald 12am le...Btw,Racheal bring me a good news..she want to introduce me to her friends who work as a photographer who need model for his photoshot..it's free!!just dressing and make up by own..so i feel is ok..i shall take part to join Racheal and Wennie ...lol..i just hope and wish to keep the best photo of myself during the young ages...cause when i get old...i still have those photo to show my children or my grandchildren...hahhaa...cant wait for it..lol...thanks Racheal...muackksss...hugs..

No comments: